Monday, May 22, 2017

Oh what a joy it is to be a missionary!

Wow Mom! Sounds like such a good week!!!! Wow, you guys are just incredible!!!

This week flew by!! I literally have no idea where it went!!! But I am happy to say that we are happy and the work is progressing!! Our area is incredible!! My companion is amazing!! This week rocked!! We were out talking with EVERYONE again, and taking out citas, and sharing the gospel, laughing with everyone, and sharing the JOY the Savior offers us!!! Haha we literally laugh so much with everyone!! But hey, it opens doors!! :)

So we seem to have lots of investigators, but not many that are really progressing. We will have a lesson about once a week, or more, but no real progress. But what we decided to do is to make specific plans to help our investigators progress!! But even though we don´t have tons of people progressing, we have seen HUGE progress with two of our investigators! Ad. and D.!! On Friday D.came to our ward activity and Ad. is reading the Book of Mormon and praying every day! She shared her testimony of the difference it has made in her life and shared a spiritual experience where she was praying, and all the sudden she was crying, and she didn´t know why, but it was because she was feeling the Spirit!!! The spirit is working in her!!! It´s the most miraculous thing to see the change the spirit makes in the lives of these people!! IT´S THE COOLEST THING TO SEE THE CONVERSION OF THESE AMAZING PEOPLE!!!! Ad. is being converted! Oh my heavens I love this lady so much!! She is truly incredible!!! All she needs is to go to church! She knows it too, and she WANTS it!!! But we are doing everything we can to make that happen!!! :) But little by little, big things are happening!!!! Because "by small and simple things, great things come to pass." And that is SO true!!! I know it! I have seen it firsthand!!!  So we are trying to be constant in all the little things, so that the miracles can come!!

OH WHAT A JOY IT IS TO BE A MISSIONARY!! I just love it!! I just feel so blessed!! I just want to be the best missionary I can be so I can help as many people as possible receive this same JOY that I get to feel every day!! One night this week, we got home, and I just was sitting there pondering about how incredible the gospel is, how amazing all the prophets are, and how much they sacrificed for this great cause. I want to be just like them!!! I want to give EVERYTHING to the gospel!! For now and forever!!!!! I truly want to turn my heart over to God!!! After all, that is the key to happiness! :)

I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!! It´s so true!!! Have the best week and share the JOY and LIGHT we have with everyone around you!! I love you all so much!! Thank you for all the love and support!! :)

With all my love,

Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment