Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day skype, joy in serving members and success with church attendance!


HEY MOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

I can´t believe I talked to you yesterday!!!! It´s so unreal!!! But it was so much fun!!! Man I really just have the best family and there is just no doubt about that!!! Not one bit!!!! I was so happy and so full of love when I got to talk to you guys yesterday!!!! 


With that being said this week has been SUPER great!!! Lots of work with members, we came to the rescue with Hermana S and Hermana P this week, they have such hard lives, it’s heartbreaking... but it´s good to know that I can help in some small way!!! We helped Hermana P move her whole house in 2 days, and we just helped Hermana S by listening to her, but man. I am so grateful for my family!!! Family lives are hard down here!!! 


This week was AMAZING in Sacrament meeting though! M attended our ward for the first time! And J came back! This time in a collared shirt and suit jacket!!! AWWW!!!! And he really had a good time with the Young single adults!!!! AND Roberto helped bless the sacrament for the first time!!!! It was like Christmas morning!!!! 

We had lots of fun this week making Mother’s Day cards for some of our investigators, and doing some Noche de Hogars with some less actives!!! It was so fun!!! But man.  I love missionary work!!! I love being here with all these amazing people and their amazing testimonies!! I learn so much from them every single day!!! I am trying my best to be my best! But at the end of the day, this church is just so true! And that´s all I have to say about that!! :) 

I love you all and hope you have the best week ever!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment