Monday, February 20, 2017

Just follow the wind

I LOVE SANTA CRUZ!!!!!!!!!! 

Welcome everybody to the PRETTIEST SECTOR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!! Wow!!! What a week it has been! We have been working SO hard! We have been talking to everybody! And we have been led by the spirit to amazing families!! But more than anything else, I feel like Heavenly Father has really been teaching me this week! I have learned SO much through the spirit! It´s crazy because I feel like as soon as I finally strengthen one weakness, or I finally feel like I got it down, Heavenly Father is like, Oh wait, you have a lot more to work on! And then he shows me what else I can improve, but not only that, he gives me opportunities to try to improve! How cool is that? God just loves me so much! :) I JUST LOVE IT!!!!! 

 So Hermana H is incredible! She literally makes me so happy! We laugh SO HARD together!!! Haha President didn´t know what he was doing when he put us together! :)  
But actually, he probably did know what he was doing because we have seen SO MANY MIRACLES this week!!! So F., set her own fecha for 17 of May. She said she is going to give it three months to try to stop breaking the word of wisdom and law of chastity and change her sins, and if she sees progress, she will get baptized! Woooohooo!!!!  It´s awesome because basically she said she doesn´t want to feel guilty before God like she does right now! 

But more than anything else, I just want to let ya´ll know that PRAYER WORKS!!!!! We started off this week with all the excitement in the world to convert all of Almendrosa right? And so we decided, before we started contacting, we were going to start with a prayer. I said it, and at the end, Hermana H looked up at me and said, ¨Hermana, this is going to sound really weird, but I feel like we need to follow where the wind is blowing.”  Without even thinking I said ¨Okay!¨ and we felt the wind blow us to the corner of the street, then it changed directions, so we followed, and it blew us right to a man who was trimming his tree outside his house.  Long, long story short, he invited us in and we taught him and his wife, and they were excited to invite us back. HOW COOL IS THAT?!?! Literally, prayer works. The spirit is amazing. And I will never stop being amazing by how the spirit always leads us to those who are waiting for the gospel. Even if he has to carry us to them in the wind. :) 

I love you all so much! Keep praying!!!! (Cuz it always works!!!) And have the BEST week ever!!!! 

Lots of love from this happy lil’ Santa Cruzana, 

Hermana Christensen 


No comments:

Post a Comment