Monday, October 24, 2016

Keep holding to the rod!

Sorry, I don't have time to write and update because I am figuring out how to save the pictures of Hna Morales!! But you can send this:

It´s been another week of miracles and adventures here in Rauquen! From the burning hot to freezing cold climate, my cute compi experiencing hail for the first time, I played BASKETBALL with the zone, and lots of intercambios and a trip to the country, 2 investigators at church this Sunday, and lots of love for my Savior and his work!!! The mission has changed my life. I could not be more grateful to be here! 

I love you all so much!!! Keep holding to the rod!!! :) :)


*On FB I (Ashley's mom) received a mesage and a picture from a young woman, M., that Ashley taught and saw baptized in her last area!


No comments:

Post a Comment