Monday, March 21, 2016

Give me mountains to climb! :)

HOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAA EVERYBODY!!!!!

Wow, what a week!!! I decided that mission life is the life for me!!! That´s for sure!!! I love this place more and more every day!!! VIVA CHILE!!!!

That being said, this week was definitely a rollercoaster!!!! Like my favorite EFY song, the Lord is definitely giving me "Mountains to Climb!" Ups and downs all the way!!!

It all started with last Wednesday at zone conference, President takes us into his office and SURPRISE!!! Special changes!!!! So what happened was.... A creepy old man was creeping on one of the hermanas, so she and my trainer got switched, so now I have a new trainer that doesn’t know my sector at all, so I have been leading her around and introducing her to members and investigators, and leading the planning sessions after one week! haha and I don’t speak Spanish but hey it’s kinda fun!!! But who would have thought!!! haha


My new comp is taller than me! Hermana Darley from Cali! She’s pretty awesome!!! And we get along great!!! Things are good in Machali C! After lots of tears and sad goodbyes, many happy times are ahead!!!
Sporting matching Chile beanies with Hermana Flores

This week I feel like I have really started connecting with people and getting into the mission!!! And my personality is coming back!! haha I felt kinda like a lost puppy the first week, but now that I can speak better! I’m the same old spaz once again! No wait... a more spiritually refined spaz... ;) hahaha

I don’t have lots of time, but if there´s one thing I’ve learned while I’ve been here it is that God’s plan is perfect, He knows me perfectly, and everything that happens, happens for a reason! Even if we can’t see it right at first!!!! Basically, he's the number one homie! :)

Funny moments from the week:
I am officially known as Fruitillita :) That is my name! Hermana Fruitillita... 'cuz I guess I’m just a happy lil' strawberry!!! :)

We were taking a picture with Hermana Flores and our investigator and, and I’m kinda really tall down here... and my head got cut off in like half the pictures!!! hahaha, good stuff man!! :)

I have a new best friend, she’s two, and I know we are best friends 'cuz she’s being potty- trained right now, and in the middle of lunch she brought me her poop to show me! hahaha  I was dying!!!

My theory.... if you don´t understand what they are saying... just laugh it out!!! Works every time!! But people are starting to catch on so every time I laugh they now think I don’t understand!!! hahaha

Well this little missionary is doing great down here in Chile!!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!! And remember...
"Be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you" 1 Peter 3:15

OKAY THAT’S IT EVERYBODY!!! LOVE YOU ALL WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!! HAPPY EASTER SEASON!!!! THE CHURCH IS TRUE, THE BOOK IS BLUE, AND GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!

All my love,
Hermana Christensen :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment