Friday, August 19, 2016

I am living the dream!

Oh my goodness THE MISSION IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE WORLD! I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH! THE CHURCH IS SO TRUE! MIRACLES ARE SO REAL!!!

Wow this week has been the most incredible week! First of all I am learning so so SO much with my companion during our personal studies and companionship studies, I can see my knowledge and faith growing so much, and I am so so happy to be here in Rauquen C! The Lord has been blessing us so much!!! We have seen so many miracles this week!!!

The fast that we had last week to find new investigators was incredible, because it totally worked!!!!! We found 3 new investigators this week! Ad., M., and I., a joven of 17 years, and the biggest miracle of my mission thus far!!! We found I. contacting his uncle, and we went back to visit his uncle but he came out, but from the first time we talked to him, we knew he was different, anyways we had our first lesson with him yesterday and he is SO PREPARED for this gospel.  I cannot believe it! We left Leccion 1 folleto con el, and we came to teach him, he had read the whole folleto, and found a Libro de Mormon in his house, prayed about the message of the Restoration and received and answer that it is true all before the first lesson!!! He told us he wants to be part of the church, and he wants to serve a mission like us! And he accepted the baptismal invitation and is SO excited! He is so hungry for the gospel it´s incredible! I can´t believe it! He is so good! I know the Lord is putting these people in our path! I feel so blessed to be able to see the Lord progress his work here in Rauquen! We are seeing SO many miracles every day and I just am so happy I get to see it all happen!

 This gospel is so true! It changes lives, and it´s changing mine. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!! I AM LIVING THE DREAM!!!

I love you all! Keep on keeping on! :)

Hermana Cris :)











No comments:

Post a Comment